North Of Bali Ulun Danu Temple Jatiluwih Taman Ayun Temple Private Tours
We will take you to relish Superb Private Tours by visiting Taman ayun Temple, situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District; Ulun Danu Beratan Temple; heading forJatiluwih village in Penebel District, north of Tabanan; savor an enjoyable lunch in the Jatiluwih area; bali tour package visiting Batukaru temple, as one of the biggest Hindu Temples; and Tanah Lot Temple as one of the important temples for Balinese Hindus. Get pleasure from your very interesting private tour with us !
1. Set off your voyage on Taman ayun Temple, situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List.
2. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. This temple offers you a marvelous panorama and rich cultures that you can enjoy. Due to its location in the edge of Beratan Lake, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple looks very unique and attractive to both local tourists and foreign tourists. When visiting this temple, they are able to capture the impressive landscape of the temple from different various angles.
3. Heading forJatiluwih village in Penebel District, north of Tabanan, has paddy fields following the contours of terraced land against the background of spellbinding Mount Batukaru and Mount Agungemployes traditional Balinese irrigation known as subak, Bali’s community-based water control management system. Located at an altitude of 700 meters, Jatiluwih is one of the five rice terraces that describe the “Subak” water management system, which has gain acknowledgement from UNESCO as part of the world’s cultural heritage.
4. Savor an enjoyable lunch in the Jatiluwih area while taking pleasure from the rural atmosphere and the magnificence of rice fields and the splendor of the mountain Batukaru.
5. Next trip will be visiting Batukaru temple. It is one of the biggest Hindu Temples in Bali (Sad Kahyangan) with CaturLokapala Temple and Padmabhuwana Temple status. It is set in the plateau area with lush tropical rain forest in the surrounding. It is situated in the peaceful and secluded area, which is far from the local resident that is ideal for a place of worship. There are some templebuildings spread out through the tranquility of rain forest and the big mountain of Batukaru as a backdrop.
6. Tanah Lot Temple is one of the important temples for Balinese Hindus and the temple is located on a large rock off the coast. Tanah Lot Temple is an icon of the tourism of the island of Bali. Furthermore, it is one of the prominent tourist attractions on the island of Bali that should be worth a visit.
See Detail about Taman Ayun Temple
When you join Bali package tour, you will likely visit Taman Ayun Temple first before visiting Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and Tanah Lot Temple. Taman Ayun Temple is situated in Mengwi District, Badung, Bali. It is only 45 minutes away from Denpasar. If you depart from Seminyak, it will take around an hour to reach the temple if there is no traffic jam. Taman Ayun in Balinese Language means a pretty garden. The name suits the temple very well. Because it has pretty scenery to offer and enjoy. The temple is surrounded by ponds so that it looks like above water.
Taman Ayun Temple beautifully features Balinese architectures. Here, you will be able to feel thick and strong Bali’s cultures. The Balinese architectures also make the temple considered as one of the historical values. Taman Ayun Temple is divided into 3 parts; an opened space, main building, and buildings for gods and goddess. Explore the temple and get amazed with exotic Balinese carvings, reliefs, and the majestic statue of Dewa Nawa Sanga. There is also a museum named Manusa Yadnya, 300 meters away from the temple. Once you have explored the temple, enjoy meals in local food stalls and restaurants near the area. The menus served are varied and affordable
See detail About Ulun Danu Beratan – a Sacred Temple in the Middle of Beratan Lake
Speaking about the must-visit temple in Bali, Ulun Danu Beratan should not be skipped from your agenda. Being located in the middle of Beratan Lake, the location and architectural design of the temple making it unique. Another fascinating fact about Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is that the lake itself is located on the edge of a large crater. Not only that, but the view around the lake is exceptionally fantastic. Being established in 1556, Ulun Danu Beratan is an ancient site and considered one of the most sacred temples in Bali. This temple is built to honor Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu, the goddess who protects Beratan Lake and it is named after her. Along with goddess, the temple is also used to worship three main Gods of Balines Hindu people, they are Brahma, Vishnu, and Siva. Entering Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, you will see several Meru’s or pagodas. They are prominent shrines that are dedicated not only to the lake goddess but also the gods of Mount Agung and Mount Batur. The two mountains are the most active volcanoes in Bali and they are sacred by local Hindu people. The design of Ulu Danu Beratan Temple is dominated by the traditional Balinese architecture. It is also filled with amazing Balinese arts and paintings.
See Detail Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
For you who want to enjoy a peaceful and natural atmosphere in Bali, then, Jatiluwih rice terrace is an ideal place for you. Here, you will be able to feel the cool atmosphere that surrounds the area. It is because Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is located in the height of 300 meters above the sea level. Suitable if you want to escape the crowd and business in the city. This tourist destination offers gorgeous panorama. The rice terrace stretches from the foot of the mountain to the sea. The local paddies planted here are relatively high compared to other paddies planted by most Balinese farmers. The rice terrace itself looks gorgeous. The view of Mount Batu Karu as the background completes the look of Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. Besides the gorgeous panorama of the rice terrace, you can also witness the beauty of the river and temples around the area. If you want to explore the area, you can rent a bicycle or car to do so. Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is always visited by tourists and visitors almost every day. Once you have enjoyed exploring the rice terrace, do not forget to have delicious lunch in one of the restaurants near the area.
See Detail the Greatness of Batu Karu Temple
It seems incomplete visiting Bali without going to Batu Karu Temple. The location is on the foot of Mount Batukaru. You will see natural forests while exploring this temple. Our Bali tour service will guide you to get new traveling experience in Batu Karu Temple. Rice Paddies One of the impressive things in this area is the rice paddies. The location of the rice paddies is in Jatiluwih. It is only 2 kilometers before reaching Batu Karu Temple. The view is outstanding and perfect for travelers who love to post beautiful photos on social media. Unique Temple You are about to see a temple with green moss. Another unique thing is the use of dark grass as the roofs and wall carvings. The temple consists of several courtyards that make the area look large. Flower gardens and A Freshwater Spring The flower gardens connect the courtyards around the temple. You will see a freshwater spring once you achieve the primary temple courtyard. People believe that it is a holy water source. That’s why they use it for prayers and ceremonies. Indeed, you will get a new experience you have never seen before while exploring Batu Karu Temple. Learn our Bali tour package and take this destination on your traveling list in Bali.
See Detail Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is also a popular Hindu Temple in Bali. It is usually visited as the last stop if you join Tanah Lot Tour packages. Tanah Lot consists of 2 words; Tanah means a reef that looks like Gili or a small island and Lot means the ocean. So, Tanah Lot basically means a small island floating on the sea. The name is given not without any reason. Tanah Lot Temple is literally located on the rock in the middle of the ocean. So, you can imagine the spectacular view that you can enjoy when you visit the temple. You will be able to enjoy the stunning view of the ocean here. If you are a sunset admirer, Tanah Lot Temple is one of the best places in Bali to see the sunset. The holy temple looks so gorgeous, especially during the sunset. You can see the temple from several points. When the seawater is going tide, you will see the temple is surrounded by the water. So, it looks like floating on the seawater. If you want to visit a cultural and natural tourist spot at the same time, you should never miss visiting Tanah Lot Temple.
Quick Respond Call/SMS/WhatsApp:
You can email us, Please fill up contact form below: